We are a group of veterans that share the honor of military service, which has shaped our lives and helped preserve our nation's freedom. We have members from the Vietnam era to recent wars in Iraq and Afghanistan - but we have an unbreakable bond that unites us all as brothers and sisters. This bond is strengthened by our mutual enjoyment of riding motorcycles, embracing life and dedication to our mission of "vets helping vets".
Our Mission is to:
- Ensure every vet is treated with the dignity and the respect they deserve.
- Offer assistance to vets in need.
- Make a difference in the fight against PTSD/TBI.
We honor and respect our Prisoners of War and those still missing in Action:
- To those that went before us, we say "Job well done!"
- To those who came behind us, we say "Keep it up!"
- To those with us we say "Thank you, Brother and Sister!"
- To every veteran we say "Welcome Home!"